Join the NextgenID's Team
Be part of our rapidly growing company, and lets transform the identity enrollment sphere
Business Development Specialist EU
“Identity Starts Here”
NextgenID focuses on improving the efficiency and speed of mission critical, high assurance identity enrollment and credentialing operations that are essential to hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
Our technologies are engineered to dramatically reduce the time and cost of capturing accurate data when creating a digital identity. Our industry-neutral solutions revolve around “Supervised Remote In-Person Proofing” to automatically, securely and “remotely” perform all proofing, enrollment and credentialing processes and workflows for our customers. The industry is taking notice as we are now working with some of the largest agencies in the US Defense, intelligence, Civil, State and Local government markets, as well as other national governments and commercial organizations throughout the world.
Established in 2005, NextgenID is a globally leading provider of trusted Identity, Credentialing and Access Manage (ICAM) solutions. The company is privately held with our headquarters located in Fairfax, Virginia and R&D/Manufacturing operations in San Antonio, Texas. NextgenID is a major contributor to the NIST SP 800-63-3 for high assurance (IAL3) which is now an industry standard.
This job is Fully remote, based from EU countries or UK
Position is Full-time
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.Additionally, you will be responsible for opening leads and overseeing company's operations with the European markets.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
• Extensive experience in technology-based companies, preferred experience in Biometric Enrollment, Identity & Access Management, cybersecurity, or Public Key Infrastructures.
• Extensive work experience in the European markets, identity markets and biometrics.
• Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
• Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
• Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
• Complete RFP's and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
• Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
• Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
• Benchmark state-of-the-art practices to recommend profit and service improvements.
We look for
• 5+ years’ direct sales experience, Business Development or relevant experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
• Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong presentation skills to close the sale.
• Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful sales strategies;have a working knowledge of the industry along with a pulse on what is forthcoming.
• Ability to generate leads and build business in a wide-open market.
• Possess growth-oriented philosophy and be able to manage growth responsibly.
• Entrepreneurial-oriented philosophy
• Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing or related industry experience preferred
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• 401(k) plan with a great employer match
• Flexible holidays
• Paid parental leave
To Apply for this post, please send you resume along with a cover letter to Jobs@nextgenid.com
NextgenID's Latest News
Dec 10, 2020
Perspecta Inc and NextgenID Team Up to Unveil a New Level of Remote Identity Proofing Technology at TechNet Cyber 2020
September 22, 2020
Perspecta partners with NextgenID to pioneer remote identity verification solution
April 29, 2020
NextgenID Presents Identity-as-a-Service, Minimizing Identity Enrollment Costs and Offering Long-term Savings
April 15, 2020
NextgenID Announces Supervised Remote In-person Proofing to Enable Government Agencies’ HSPD-12 Identity Credential Issuance to Comply with COVID-19 Safety Guidelines