Join the NextgenID's Team
Be part of our rapidly growing company, and lets transform the identity enrollment sphere
We focus on improving the efficiency and speed of mission critical identity enrollment and credentialing operations that are essential for hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
Our technologies are engineered to dramatically reduce the time and cost of capturing accurate data when creating a digital identity. Our industry-agnostic solutions revolve around “Supervised Remote In-Person Proofing” to automatically, securely and “remotely” perform all proofing, enrollment and credentialing processes and workflows for our customers. The industry is taking notice as we are now working with some of the largest agencies in the Federal and Defense markets and commercial organizations throughout the world.
Established in 2005 and reincorporated in 2014 as NextgenID, Inc. as provider of trusted identity assurance, management and credentialing solutions. The company is privately held with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia with production support services and R&D based in San Antonio, Texas. Our technologies are patent protected and 100% manufactured in the United States. NextgenID is a major contributor to the NIST SP 800-63-3 for high assurance (IAL3) which is now an industry standard.
This job is remote based out of USA
Position is Full-time
Reporting to VP Business Development, the Capture Manager primarily supports the NextgenID’s business development and capture lifecycle. This position is a critical support function in the growth of the company. The Capture Manager works closely with sales, and operations for new business capture management, market analysis, strategy development, managing the execution of the strategy, and monitoring progress toward organizational objectives. Additionally, the Capture Manager is overall accountable for proposal process of which they are the lead on the opportunity. The Capture Manager oversees teaming decisions, pricing and win strategies, and ensures that all activities are in alignment with the company strategic plan for growth.
• Develop and lead capture efforts by providing creative thinking on win strategy, customer requirement fulfillment, competitive positioning, acquisition shaping, market investments, themes, and discriminators.
• Assist in maintaining the company opportunity pipeline with focus on size, velocity, and maturity
• Participate in monthly Pipeline Review meetings to present on opportunity statuses to company leadership
• Develop and maintain detailed capture plans for corporate opportunities, which include call plans, solution development, resource planning, teaming strategies, and proposal planning
• Align efforts with Business Development, Proposal, and Contracts Manager to identify/qualify/respond to new business opportunties
• Provide executive-level oversight of proposal development process for assigned opportunities, including the identification and management of volume leads, subject matter experts, and color reviewers
• Monitor draft solicitations, live solicitations, or other opportunities of interest identified in the corporate pipeline
• Source technical expertise to assist with solution development, capture, and solicitation responses
We look for
• Demonstrated experience working as capture lead, resulting in the growth of new federal business, and international markets
• Experience with an industry-standard capture management and proposal development methodologies, including GSA schedules.
• Highly organized with ability to manage several simultaneous capture efforts
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Experience working with common Federal procurement communication sites (i.e. GovWin, FPDS, GSA eBuy, etc.)
• Demonstrated understanding of Federal and Defense markets and their acquisition processes
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, current and prospective customers, industry professionals, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
• 5+ years of demonstrated business development experience which includes at least 2 years of capture management experience
• Proven track record of leading/contributing to the win of multiple federal government contracts
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• 401(k) plan with a great employer match
• Flexible holidays
• Paid parental leave
To Apply for this post, please send you resume along with a cover letter to Jobs@nextgenid.com
NextgenID's Latest News
September 22, 2020
Perspecta partners with NextgenID to pioneer remote identity verification solution
April 29, 2020
NextgenID Presents Identity-as-a-Service, Minimizing Identity Enrollment Costs and Offering Long-term Savings
April 15, 2020
NextgenID Announces Supervised Remote In-person Proofing to Enable Government Agencies’ HSPD-12 Identity Credential Issuance to Comply with COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020
NextgenID’s Newly Appointed CEO Continues Support of the Secure Technology Alliance