Join the NextgenID's Team
Be part of our rapidly growing company, and lets transform the identity enrollment sphere
Chief Technology Officer
We focus on improving the efficiency and speed of mission critical identity enrollment and credentialing operations that are essential for hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
Our technologies are engineered to dramatically reduce the time and cost of capturing accurate data when creating a digital identity. Our industry-agnostic solutions revolve around “Supervised Remote In-Person Proofing” to automatically, securely and “remotely” perform all proofing, enrollment and credentialing processes and workflows for our customers. The industry is taking notice as we are now working with some of the largest agencies in the Federal and Defense markets and commercial organizations throughout the world.
Established in 2005 and reincorporated in 2014 as NextgenID, Inc. as provider of trusted identity assurance, management and credentialing solutions. The company is privately held with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia with production support services and R&D based in San Antonio, Texas. Our technologies are patent protected and 100% manufactured in the United States. NextgenID is a major contributor to the NIST SP 800-63-3 for high assurance (IAL3) which is now an industry standard.
This job is based in Virginia, USA
Position is Full-time.
Position offer Salary plus benefits
As we continue to advance our technology offerings, we are seeking a Chief Technology Officer to join our team and make a significant and sustainable impact to the technology stack of NextgenID. This position will drive management excellence, lead a technology team that operates at the highest levels, foster sound business practices, cost effectiveness and accountability. The right person will provide a corporate voice and be the company's lead advocate for innovative technology development as a member of the leadership team.
We require a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
• Focus on executing the strategy of NextgenID through creative and collaborative team efforts, while focusing on speed to market, costs, and quality.
• Partner internally with other senior leadership to direct and support the design, implementation, and operational management of all company products and solutions.
• Partner with various teams throughout the organization to prioritize engineering & development efforts and deliver on the strategic growth vision of continuous new technologies and solutions’ offerings that yield a sustainable competitive advantage.
• Stay on top of the latest IAM developments while fostering long-term partnerships within customers and partners.
• Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
• Define objectives and performance measurements for the technology team and its subsets while managing NextgenID’s technology budget.
• Publish whitepapers, participate in industry events and organizations as the technical voice of NextgenID.
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
We look for:
• At least 10 years as a Senior Technology leader, or at least 3 years of experience as a CTO/senior technology executive (VP/SVP) at an early stage company.
• A successful track record of delivery in developing and growing a tech company(s).
• Strong experience in managing engineering, hardware and software development teams.
• Working knowledge of Identity Proofing and Management
• In-depth knowledge of systems architecture, design, and development
• Hands on experience with complex project management
• Intimate knowledge of industry standards and protocols
• Strong written and verbal communication is key to this role, as the chief technology officer works with executives and development teams to create and implement technology roadmaps and standards
• Possess an intellectually curious mind with a desire to fundamentally understand issues and solve problems.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; MS or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
• Competitive salary, bonus, stock options, Discretionary bonus based on your and the company’s performance
• Health insurance
• 401(k) plan with a great employer match
• Flexible holidays
• Paid parental leave
To Apply for this post, please send you resume along with a cover letter to Jobs@NextgenID.com
NextgenID's Latest News
April 29, 2020
NextgenID Presents Identity-as-a-Service, Minimizing Identity Enrollment Costs and Offering Long-term Savings
April 15, 2020
NextgenID Announces Supervised Remote In-person Proofing to Enable Government Agencies’ HSPD-12 Identity Credential Issuance to Comply with COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020
NextgenID’s Newly Appointed CEO Continues Support of the Secure Technology Alliance
Jan 7, 2020
Zeva Holdings Group Announces Acquisition of Identity & Access Management Company NextgenID & Names New CEO