Join the NextgenID's Team
Be part of our rapidly growing company, and lets transform the identity enrollment sphere
“Identity Starts Here”
NextgenID focuses on improving the efficiency and speed of mission critical, high assurance identity enrollment and credentialing operations that are essential to hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
Our technologies are engineered to dramatically reduce the time and cost of capturing accurate data when creating a digital identity. Our industry-neutral solutions revolve around “Supervised Remote In-Person Proofing” to automatically, securely and “remotely” perform all proofing, enrollment and credentialing processes and workflows for our customers. The industry is taking notice as we are now working with some of the largest agencies in the US Defense, intelligence, Civil, State and Local government markets, as well as other national governments and commercial organizations throughout the world.
Established in 2005, NextgenID is a globally leading provider of trusted Identity, Credentialing and Access Manage (ICAM) solutions. The company is privately held with our headquarters located in Fairfax, Virginia and R&D/Manufacturing operations in San Antonio, Texas. NextgenID is a major contributor to the NIST SP 800-63-3 for high assurance (IAL3) which is now an industry standard.
This job is remote, based in USA
Position is Full-time
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Developing frontend website architecture
• Designing user interactions on web pages
• Developing backend website applications
• Creating servers and databases for functionality
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside designers for web design features.
• Creating security and data protection settings
• Writing technical documentation
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying up-to-date of developments in web applications and programming languages.
We look for
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with fundamental frontend languages.
• Familiar with deploying apps to different Cloud providers such as AWS, GCLOUD.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• 401(k) plan with a great employer match
• Flexible holidays
• Paid parental leave
To Apply for this post, please send you resume along with a cover letter to Jobs@nextgenid.com
NextgenID's Latest News
Dec 10, 2020
Perspecta Inc and NextgenID Team Up to Unveil a New Level of Remote Identity Proofing Technology at TechNet Cyber 2020
September 22, 2020
Perspecta partners with NextgenID to pioneer remote identity verification solution
April 29, 2020
NextgenID Presents Identity-as-a-Service, Minimizing Identity Enrollment Costs and Offering Long-term Savings
April 15, 2020
NextgenID Announces Supervised Remote In-person Proofing to Enable Government Agencies’ HSPD-12 Identity Credential Issuance to Comply with COVID-19 Safety Guidelines