Join the NextgenID's Team
Be part of our rapidly growing company, and lets transform the identity enrollment sphere
Marketing & Outreach Officer
We focus on improving the efficiency and speed of mission critical identity enrollment and credentialing operations that are essential for hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
Our technologies are engineered to dramatically reduce the time and cost of capturing accurate data when creating a digital identity. Our industry-agnostic solutions revolve around “Supervised Remote In-Person Proofing” to automatically, securely and “remotely” perform all proofing, enrollment and credentialing processes and workflows for our customers. The industry is taking notice as we are now working with some of the largest agencies in the Federal and Defense markets and commercial organizations throughout the world.
Established in 2005 and reincorporated in 2014 as NextgenID, Inc. as provider of trusted identity assurance, management and credentialing solutions. The company is privately held with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia with production support services and R&D based in San Antonio, Texas. Our technologies are patent protected and 100% manufactured in the United States. NextgenID is a major contributor to the NIST SP 800-63-3 for high assurance (IAL3) which is now an industry standard.
This job is remote based, worldwide
Position is Full-time
The Outreach and Marketing Specialist role is responsible for increasing NextgenID’s visibility and marketing directly to prospects. The role will be off-site, as the employee will work from home. This position requires extensive Outreach efforts to the customer’s constituency. Ideal candidate is social, writes, speaks, presents well to action officers and senior leaders alike to drive the message out to the community.
A successful candidate must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures. The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
• Collaborates with Marketing Director to discuss outreach strategies that will reflect the organization’s mission and vision.
• Excellent writing skills and track record in writing press releases, social posts, social content, white papers, case studies, etc….
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
• Develop and manage media channels
• Develop and manage outreach and media campaign (online and offline)
• Search for leads or legitimate prospects
• Assemble and manage lists of legitimate prospects
• Develop letters and email messages to be mailed to prospects that include benefits for them
• Conduct Cold Calls to prospects
• Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
• Follow up with leads associated with all legitimate prospects
• Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
• Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
• See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
We look for
• Working knowledge and real-world experience in managing outreach initiatives.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to balance numerous projects and pivot from one task to another.
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
• 5+ years outreach, copy writing and marketing experience or equivalent experience within a corporate environment
• Experience creating outreach material such as white papers, prospect letters and email pitches
• Experience managing and executing outreach initiatives as part of an integrated marketing strategy.
• BA or BS with focus on communication or public relations preferred, not required.
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• 401(k) plan with a great employer match
• Flexible holidays
• Paid parental leave
To Apply for this post, please send you resume along with a cover letter to Jobs@nextgenid.com
NextgenID's Latest News
April 29, 2020
NextgenID Presents Identity-as-a-Service, Minimizing Identity Enrollment Costs and Offering Long-term Savings
April 15, 2020
NextgenID Announces Supervised Remote In-person Proofing to Enable Government Agencies’ HSPD-12 Identity Credential Issuance to Comply with COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020
NextgenID’s Newly Appointed CEO Continues Support of the Secure Technology Alliance
Jan 7, 2020
Zeva Holdings Group Announces Acquisition of Identity & Access Management Company NextgenID & Names New CEO