NextgenID focuses on improving the efficiency and speed of mission critical, high assurance identity enrollment and credentialing operations that are essential to hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
Our technologies are engineered to dramatically reduce the time and cost of capturing accurate data when creating a digital identity. Our industry-neutral solutions revolve around “Supervised Remote-Identity Proofing” to automatically, securely and “remotely” perform all proofing, enrollment and credentialing processes and workflows for our customers. The industry is taking notice as we are now working with some of the largest agencies in the US Defense, intelligence, Civil, State and Local government markets, as well as other national governments and commercial organizations throughout the world.
Established in 2005, NextgenID is a globally leading provider of trusted Identity, Credentialing and Access Manage (ICAM) solutions. The company is privately held with our headquarters located in Fairfax, Virginia and R&D/Manufacturing operations in San Antonio, Texas. NextgenID is a major contributor to the NIST SP 800-63-3 for high assurance (IAL3) which is now an industry standard.
Job Type & Requisitions
Job Requisition: NextgenID-PSA002
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Job Type: Full-time exempt
Work Location: DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) Hybrid remote
Must be a U.S. citizen with current COVID Vaccination
Travel Required 20-40%
- NextgenID is looking for a tech-savvy sales engineer to assist with the selling of complex and technological products and services. The Sales Engineer's responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the products' parts, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients' needs.
Must provide support services for technological systems, programs, and networks. Should be able to oversee the implementation, configuration, updating, and maintenance of hardware and software systems and related components.
The Sales Engineer will be expected to develop an in-depth knowledge of NextgenID’s technical products and services, must be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. Expected to be driven to achieve sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain NextgenID’s products and services to the customers
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Collecting requirements, user/client feedback, and assisting with training and onboarding
- Researching, developing, and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs
- Supporting, contributing, defining, and implementing standards-based solutions: e.g., NIST, ISO, UL, etc.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers
- Integration and SDK implementation support
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services
Qualifications & Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience and knowledge in Federal government solutions, Identity, HSPD-12, biometrics, smart cards, and enrollment solutions and standards.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent hardware, software, and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership, team working skills, and willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Clearance: Must be clearable for Top Secret/ Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)
All NextgenID employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement and must have an approved exemption before the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt NGID's vaccination policy. NextgenID is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
To Apply for this post, please send your resume to Jobs@NextgenID.com
- Fast growing Company with an exhilarating performance record
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), HSA
- 401(k), PTO, and Employee Stock Options Awards