Join the NextgenID's Team
Be part of our rapidly growing company, and lets transform the identity enrollment sphere
Senior Software Engineer
We focus on improving the efficiency and speed of mission critical identity enrollment and credentialing operations that are essential for hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
Our technologies are engineered to dramatically reduce the time and cost of capturing accurate data when creating a digital identity. Our industry-agnostic solutions revolve around “Supervised Remote In-Person Proofing” to automatically, securely and “remotely” perform all proofing, enrollment and credentialing processes and workflows for our customers. The industry is taking notice as we are now working with some of the largest agencies in the Federal and Defense markets and commercial organizations throughout the world.
Established in 2005 and reincorporated in 2014 as NextgenID, Inc. as provider of trusted identity assurance, management and credentialing solutions. The company is privately held with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia with production support services and R&D based in San Antonio, Texas. Our technologies are patent protected and 100% manufactured in the United States. NextgenID is a major contributor to the NIST SP 800-63-3 for high assurance (IAL3) which is now an industry standard.
This job is fully remote, based from USA
Position is Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
We look for
• 7+ years proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Strong Knowledge in the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Strong portfolio
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, WCF)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Knowledge in C++ as a plus
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• 401(k) plan with a great employer match
• Flexible holidays
• Paid parental leave
To Apply for this post, please send you resume along with a cover letter to Jobs@nextgenid.com
NextgenID's Latest News
September 22, 2020
Perspecta partners with NextgenID to pioneer remote identity verification solution
April 29, 2020
NextgenID Presents Identity-as-a-Service, Minimizing Identity Enrollment Costs and Offering Long-term Savings
April 15, 2020
NextgenID Announces Supervised Remote In-person Proofing to Enable Government Agencies’ HSPD-12 Identity Credential Issuance to Comply with COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020
NextgenID’s Newly Appointed CEO Continues Support of the Secure Technology Alliance